4.10.07

The Word of the Game: SELF EXPRESSION!
Since we are talking about Self Expression, how much do appearances count in our lives?How much should i care of the little old lady on the first floor that peeps at the passers by every morning through the hole key in her door?Or how much should i care that after cutting my hear 16cm short people that have never looked at me before, started stopping me to tell me how good i look?I mean, what the hack, i was there everyday, had the same jokes and the same shitty face!What?Because my hear was long?
I know, i should now better, having actually a master`s degree in Public Relations and Communication...that appearances make us live or die in the eyes of the others!But should they count this much?Should i actually care about what the others say about me?This is a general question and it can be applied to any of us!
Lets imagine that i am walking through the streets and that you see me..would you even acknowledge the fact that i just passed by?Would you even remember the fact that i looked at you five minutes later?So why should i care?Why should we care about these things that tend to influence so much our lives?

Niciun comentariu: