17.11.07

How are u today?You give me dirty thoughts today!I do not why, but thinking of you i am getting a terrible hard-on this morning!I guess that is because i always had a fantesy with older women!They seem to turn me on when i think of them!How are you dressed today?I see you in your black dress, with your white skin and your blonde hair glowing in the dusk..we are together in the room,i am sitting on the sofa, you are standing with your right foot lifted on the sofa right between my spreaded legs!You are giving me a funny look, a bit naughty and your knee comes free from the dress you`re wearing!My heart is beating like a drumm and Goddammit, i like you so much with your evil smile, making me blush at the things you make me think of while i am looking at you!I am kissing your knee and my hand is releasing your beautyful velvet like skin from your legs. I am feeling your skin with my hands, your thighs.You`re leaning towards me and my mouth goes deepe and deeper, centimeter by centimeter between your thighs. My lips are slowly bitting your skin, making you tremble and your hands are going through my hair, pushing my head down there, to kiss it, to rub it...My fingers have found it and it is warm and wet and i am playing with your lips, pushing my fingers through while i am kissing your legs. My fingers are going deeper and deeper inside you, mooving quicker and quicker,while your mouth is mumbling words that i cannot understand, whispering, calling me names..While my tongue is finnaly licking your wet pussy my hands are grabbing you closer to myself, bitting you slowly, punching you with my tongue.As i am licking you, your ass is moving up-and down up and down. I am soo hot that i want to give it too you right there, to make you feel like a queen, like a goddes, to make you tremble untill no energy left, untill every cell of your body gets filled up with happines and craziness...what do you see...should i continue?

Niciun comentariu: